Christmas Antipasto Wreath Appetizer
Make mini antipasto skewers and shape them into a Christmas Antipasto Wreath for a festive and delicious holiday appetizer! Easy and tasty!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Marinating Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 cup sliced mini sweet peppers
- 1 cup mini cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced charcuterie salami
- 1 cup olive mix (green, kalamata, black)
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts (170 g)
- 2 cups cooked tortellini
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 package of small skewers or appetizer picks
- First, cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- Then pour 1/2 cup (or more) of the Italian Salad Dressing on the cooked tortellini and marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- When the tortellini has marinated, it’s time to make mini skewers!
- I like to put each of the ingredients into small bowls spread out on the counter, then assemble from there. Try to get 1 of each of the ingredients onto a skewer. If you can’t, don’t worry about it, mix them up. Just make sure to layer in a couple basil leaves on each skewer.
- When the skewers are made, lay them out on a large plate, platter or board, in the shape of a circle to make a wreath, with the pointy ends of the skewers pointing in the centre.
- After you have the skewers all laid out, tuck in pieces of the fresh rosemary to fill in the spaces.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: antipasto appetizer, antipasto wreath, Christmas appetizer