These Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Bites are an easy to make, no-bake treat! They are made with peanut butter, chocolate, rice crisp cereal, coconut, rolled oats, and white chocolate chips. So good!
- 1 cup Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup large flaked rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded (sweetened coconut)
- 1 cup rice crisp cereal
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 oz of white chocolate (chopped with a knife)
- Mix together all of the above ingredients, until blended.
- Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 tbsp for each snack bite.
- Chill for 20 to 30 minutes before enjoying them!
- Category: Snack
Keywords: chocolate snack bites