These Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy and full of delicious rich chocolate flavour. This recipe makes a big batch.
One day a long time ago, okay it was just last week, I had a major hankering for chocolate. Alright, let’s just be real, I crave chocolate all the time. So what’s a gal to do? Bake the most chewy, chocolatey cookies ever.
The kind of cookies that are full of cocoa and chocolate chips…so every bite is loaded with chocolate. Yes.
And the kind of cookie that you can eat pretty much right out of the oven…all gooey and soft…melted chocolate in your mouth.
But also the kind of cookie that tastes amazing right out of the freezer. Do you do that? Do you eat cookies right from the freezer? If you haven’t tried a frozen cookie, you should. So good.
If I haven’t convinced you yet that you need to make these cookies, I don’t know what else I can say? Except maybe that these cookies are also amazing as ice cream sandwiches. Yep. Ice cream stuffed between 2 chewy chocolate cookies. So good.
I love this cookie recipe also because it makes a huge batch. I’ve been able to make 50 medium cookies from it, which is great because you can freeze them. I like to keep some cookies out for eating, then I freeze 2 separate bags of them for later. The large batch is also great for bake sales and sharing with friends! Or you can make 25 ice cream sandwiches. Just sayin.
Chocolatey, chewy and delicious.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips or 1 1/2 cups regular size chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars, until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time. Mix well.
- Add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
- Add the flour mix to sugar mix, and combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Take enough dough to make about a 1 inch ball. Gently press flat.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes.
More Chocolate Cookie Recipes:
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Have a delicious day!