These delicious Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are gluten free, egg free and nut free!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup milk (I use unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine the oats, baking soda, salt and sugars until the mixture is mealy. Not chunky, not like flour, but mealy.
- Transfer the oat mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, milk and vanilla to the oat mixture, then combine thoroughly.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using your hands, roll the batter into about 1 inch balls. The batter will be sticky, and crumbly, but press that dough into balls! Trust me. It will work.
- Then put them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and gently press down.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. I like to bake mine for only 8 because they’re much softer!
To make these cookies completely gluten free, make sure you use GF oats and other GF baking ingredients.