Chocolate Chip Muffins
Fresh baked Chocolate Chip Muffins are the stuff food dreams are made of! These chocolate chip muffins are the texture of a warm vanilla cake with soft melted chocolate chips…so good!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Baking
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (or canola oil)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, sour cream, vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners and scoop the batter into the cups, evenly spreading the batter between them.
- If you want extra crunch and sweetness, sprinkle the tops of the muffin with sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The muffins are done when a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Keywords: chocolate chip muffins, muffins