Fresh baked Chocolate Chip Muffins are the stuff food dreams are made of! These vanilla muffins are loaded with chocolate chocolate chips and flavour! Add them to your baking-to-do-list!
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, sour cream, vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 liners and scoop the batter into the cups, evenly spreading the batter between them.
- If you want extra crunch and sweetness, sprinkle the tops of the muffin with sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Category: Baking
Keywords: chocolate chip muffins, muffins