Fresh baked Chocolate Chip Muffins are the stuff food dreams are made of! These vanilla muffins are loaded with chocolate chocolate chips and flavour! Add them to your baking-to-do-list!
If you’ve never had the pleasure of eating a chocolate chip muffin right out of the oven, then you’re missing out! A warm vanilla cake with soft melted chocolate chips…so good!
I know there are loads of chocolate chip muffin recipes out there, but I wanted to share the one we love! This recipe has a 1/4 cup of sour cream added to the batter, making the cake tender and moist. No one wants a dry muffin. 😉
Every. Bite. Should. Have. Chocolate.
But the key to this recipe is making sure you add ample chocolate chips. I used semi-sweet chips for this recipe, but you can also use milk or dark chocolate. You can even use mini-chips, but just make sure you add more minis so you have enough chocolate.
- These chocolate chip muffins are best enjoyed within 2 days of baking them…but I bet they won’t last that long! If you still have muffins on day 4, just put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and it will be soft and delicious!
- For extra crunch and sweetness, sprinkle the tops with sugar before you bake them.
- These muffins freeze well.
- You can easily double the recipe.
Easy, delicious and homemade…baking doesn’t get better than this! These are perfect for snacks, school lunches, bake sales and get togethers with friends and family.Print
More Delicious Muffin Recipes:
- Raspberry Buttermilk Muffins
- Cake Doughnut Muffins
- The Easiest Banana Muffins
- Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins
Have a delicious day!