Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
This Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is delicious! With chocolate in every bite of vanilla cake, this is a recipe everyone will love!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 1 cake 1x
- Category: Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup yogurt (a thick yogurt with the consistency of sour cream, or Greek yogurt or Balkan yogurt)
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- With a mixer cream together the butter and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- To the butter mix add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 the yogurt. Repeat until everything is combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Now prepare your Bundt pan by spraying the inside of the pan with a baking spray containing flour (you can find this spray in the baking aisle at your grocery store). This step is so important if you want your cake to slide out of the pan.
- Put clumps of the cake batter around the bottom of the pan, then using your spatula smooth the batter.
- Bake the cake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. You can also tell if the cake is done by looking at the edges of the cake which should look lightly golden brown.
- Let the cake cool for 10 – 15 minutes in the pan, before turning the cake out onto a plate.
- Once the cake has cooled, if you like, dust it lightly with icing sugar.
Keywords: chocolate chip bundt cake, chocolate chip cake