These Chewy Peanut Butter Blondies are rich, peanut buttery and SO delicious! They won’t last long!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mixer, cream together the butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add the vanilla and eggs, mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mix to the butter mix and combine, don’t over mix.
- Spread the batter in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes, or until the centre doesn’t jiggle, and the edges are brown.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes (30 is better) before cutting into squares.
Keywords: peanut butter blondies