Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
These Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes are a simple and delicious dessert! They’re so pretty and flavourful they will disappear quickly!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 30 cupcakes 1x
- 30 vanilla wafers
- 3 – 8 oz packages of cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- cherry pie filling
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mixer cream together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and lemon juice until smooth. Set aside.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cups.
- Add a vanilla wafer to the bottom of each cup.
- Fill the muffin cup about 3/4 full with the cream cheese batter.
- NOTE: This recipe makes about 30 cupcakes, but you should bake them one tray at a time so they all bake evenly.
- Bake each tray separately for 20 – 22 minutes each.
- Let the cupcakes cool. You will notice that the centres of the cupcakes will sink while they’re cooling, and that’s fine!
- When the cupcakes are cooled, add a scoop of cherry pie filling to the centre of each cupcake.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Keywords: cheesecake cupcakes, cherry cheesecake