This Carrot Zucchini Apple Bread is moist and full of delicious fall harvest fruit and vegetables. This recipe makes 2 loaves, so you can enjoy one now and freeze one for later.
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (about 1 small sized zucchini)
- 2 small apples, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare 2 baking pans by lining them with parchment paper.
- Shred 2 the zucchini, apple and carrots. Set aside.
- Using a mixer combine the eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla, until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet. Mix gently.
- Now it’s time to add the shredded zucchini, apples and carrots. You will notice that as this mixture has had time to sit, that there will be moisture. Lightly squeeze out the moisture before adding it to the batter.
- Pour the batter evenly between the 2 baking pans.
- Bake for about 1 1/4 hours. The cakes are done when a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Category: Loaf
- Method: Baking
Keywords: zucchini loaf