These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies are a quick and super delicious cookie! The cake mix makes them soft and chewy.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 golden cake mix
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixer, combine the peanut butter, butter, water and eggs.
- Then add the cake mix and combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon for size, scoop the cookie batter and drop them onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. The batter may be oily looking, but don’t worry, the cookies won’t be oily.
- Bake for 8 – 9 minutes.