This Bruschetta Pasta Salad is a perfect summer side dish. Loaded with tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese and noodles this salad is a must make dish!
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 5 to matoes (chopped (I use vine ripened because they have the most flavour!))
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp red onion (chopped finely)
- 1–2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 bunch basil (chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 – 4 tsp balsamic vinegar (to your taste)
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, garlic, chopped basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese.
- Let this mixture rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Then toss the tomato mixture with the cooked noodles.
- Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- You can serve and enjoy this recipe right away, or let it rest for up to an hour before enjoying!