This Brie with Sun Dried Tomatoes is a quick and very delicious appetizer! A perfect holiday recipe.
- 4 oz of sundried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped (a generous 1/2 cup)
- 3 – 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 oz Brie cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Slightly drain the sundried tomatoes, then chop them finely.
- Mince the garlic and mix in with the tomatoes.
- Pile the tomato mixture onto the Brie, then sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
- Heat in the oven for a few minutes, until the cheese is soft.
- Serve with crackers or a sliced baguette.