This Bread Machine Pizza Dough recipe is my go-to pizza dough recipe! It’s easy to make, and so delicious!
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp bread machine yeast
- Add all of the above ingredients to your bread machine.
- Select the Dough/Pasta cycle (it’s usually about a 1 hr and 30 minute cycle).
- Once the dough cycle has completed, remove the dough to a surface lightly dusted with flour, and cover with a clean tea towel. Let rise for 15 minutes.
- Roll out and shape the dough into the desired shape, then transfer to a prepared baking sheet. (I prepare a baking sheet with a light layer of olive oil, or some corn meal.)
- Assemble your pizza!