This Bowl of Bows Pasta Salad is a family favourite! The dressing is tangy, garlicky and so delicious. It pairs perfectly with summer BBQ recipes.
- 1 – 8 oz package of dried pasta bows
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 can pitted whole black olives
- Boil the noodles until they are al dente. When they are done, drain then rinse them with cold water.
- While the noodles are boiling, you can make the dressing.
- Combine the oil, vinegar, all the spices, green onion, and parmesan cheese.
- Toss the cooked noodles in the dressing.
- Then toss in the black olives.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Make sure to stir the salad well before serving it, as the dressing tends to go to the bottom of the bowl.
- Category: Pasta Salad
Keywords: pasta salad recipe