Make Ghost Pizzas for Halloween! Such a simple and fun dinner idea! This recipe makes 1 large pizza ghost.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp bread machine yeast
- Add all of the ingredients to your bread machine.
- Select the Dough/Pasta cycle (it’s usually about a 1 hr and 30 minute cycle).
- Once the dough cycle has completed, remove the dough to a surface lightly dusted with flour, and cover with a clean tea towel. Let rise for 15 minutes.
- Roll out and shape the dough into a ghost and transfer it to a prepared baking sheet. (I prepare a baking sheet with a light layer of olive oil, or some corn meal.)
- Add pizza sauce, toppings and cheese.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.