In just 10 minutes prep time you can make this Blueberry Cobbler! A flavourful blueberry filling topped with a sweet and delicious biscuit topping.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 6 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp flour
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Cut in the 6 tablespoons butter with a pastry blender, or use your fingers (I prefer this method), until the mixture is like sand.
- Add the milk to the flour mixture and stir until just combined…the dough will be wet. Let rest in the fridge while you make the blueberry filling.
- Mix together the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and flour.
- Add the blueberry mix to a 9×13 baking dish.
Putting it all together:
- Using a spoon, scoop the cobbler topping onto the blueberry mixture in 2 tablespoon portions. Make sure to leave some spaces between the topping so that the berries can bubble through.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the berries are bubbling through.
- Once the cobbler is done baking, let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with whipping cream or vanilla ice cream!