- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups blueberries (frozen)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside
- In a separate bowl cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the eggs and milk to the butter mixture. Mix until smooth.
- Combine the flour mix and butter mix. Don’t over-mix or your muffins will be chewy.
- Add the frozen blueberries, and mix by hand. Frozen berries work the best because the berries stay in one piece and they don’t tend to colour your batter blue.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.