This recipe for Zucchini Bread is THE BEST. It’s tender, sweet, cinnamon-y and so good! This recipe also makes 2 loaves which is great, so you can freeze one for later.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium sized zucchini)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare 2 baking pans by lining them with wax or parchment paper.
- Shred 2 cups zucchini. Set aside.
- Using a mixer combine the eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla, until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet. Mix gently.
- Stir in the zucchini. Note: If the zucchini is quite wet, gently squeeze out some of the moisture.
- Pour the batter evenly between the 2 baking pans.
- Bake for about 1 1/4 hours. The cakes are done when a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Keywords: zucchini, zucchini bread, recipe