The Best Ever Banana Muffin
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (no more than 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda (dissolved in 2 tsp hot water)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Nutella (optional)
- Cream together margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, then mashed bananas.
- Add baking soda/water mix and the vanilla, then combine.
- Mix flour and cinnamon in a separate bowl, then add to banana mix and combine.
Make the muffins, one of two ways:
- If you want a Nutella centre, fill your muffin cups about a 1/4 full, then add about a teaspoon of Nutella into the centre. Top off the muffin cup with more batter, to make the muffin cups about 1/2 full in total.
- Or if you just want regular banana muffins, fill the muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.