This Tomato Basil Bruschetta is a delicious and easy appetizer! Garlicky and so good.
- 3 to matoes (chopped (I use vine ripened because they have the most flavour!))
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp red onion (chopped finely)
- 1 bunch basil (chopped)
- olive oil (splash)
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 baguette
- 1–2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup butter
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, basil, olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- Let rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Slice up your baguette in to pieces for toast, about 1/2 inch thick. Then pop them in the toaster.
- In the meantime, melt your butter and garlic together. Then brush your toast with the garlic butter.
- Top with the bruschetta! And enjoy!
Keywords: bruschetta recipe, easy bruschetta