These Baked Turkey Cheddar Ranch Pull-Apart Sliders are a simple and delicious way to use up leftover turkey! Timesaver Tip: make them ahead of time and pop them in the oven when you’re ready!
- 12 tray buns
- 1 – 2 cups leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (more if you want it!)
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 package of cooked and crumbled bacon
- ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp sweet mustard
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the tray buns in half, and spread ranch dressing on the insides of both sides of the bun. Put as much or as little as you would like.
- Add shredded turkey on each bun.
- Sprinkle on some shredded cheddar cheese. The more you add, the more cheesy they are!
- Add crumbled bacon and the minced red onion.
- Lay the buns out in metal baking pan. I used a 9×9 square cake pan and they fit in nice and snug.
- Now to make the butter/mustard topping: mix the melted butter with the mustard, until the mixture is thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Using a pastry brush, generously brush the butter/mustard mix over the tops of the buns.
- Cover the pan of buns in tin foil and bake for 30 – 35 minutes, or until the tops of the buns are golden and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pan from the oven and serve the Baked Turkey Cheddar Pull-Apart Sliders hot!