This Baked Goat Cheese & Bacon Spinach Dip is the ultimate hot dip! It’s creamy, rich and full of delicious cheesy bacon flavour!
- 1 – 225 g package of fresh spinach
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 – 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 – 140 g package of goat cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 slices of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- salt & pepper to taste
- crackers for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- First chop the fresh spinach, dice the onion, and mince the garlic.
- Then in a skillet, saute the spinach, onion and garlic in a little bit of olive oil, or use about 2 tsp of the bacon grease from your cooked bacon. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the goat cheese, sour cream, chopped artichoke and bacon.
- Add the mixture to an oven proof dish and bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the mixture is bubbling.
- Serve with baguette slices or crackers.