This recipe makes approximately 6-8 cups. Basically, it’s one egg per person. Although, I will say, you are going to want 2 cups per adult, at least. They’re that good.
- 1 in package of bacon (cooked, then cut half)
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped mushrooms
- chopped Swiss chard or spinach
- chopped bell pepper
- chopped cooked ham
- First cook your bacon.
- Then cut your bacon in half, and line a muffin cup with 3-4 half pieces. The more bacon you use, the easier the egg cup will slip out of the muffin tin.
- Set your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, and cheese.
- Then add and stir in the onions and what ever other additions you would like in your cups, to the egg mixture. Have fun with this part and make different ones for everyone!
- Pour the egg mixture evenly between the 6-8 cups you are making. The egg mixture should be just below the top of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. It may take longer depending on how many optional ingredients you have added.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: breakfast cups, eggs