This Asparagus and Swiss Cheese Stuffed Turkey Cutlet Recipe is a simple and delicious idea for dinner! Perfect for spring dinners, Mother’s Day or Easter! Ready in 1 hour.
- 4 turkey cutlets ((you can buy them as cutlets))
- fresh ground pepper
- 4 slices Swiss cheese ((I used large slices. Just make sure you have enough to cover the cutlet))
- 12 asparagus stalks
- 1/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out the turkey cutlets, then salt & pepper each cutlet.
- Place one slice of Swiss cheese on each cutlet, then 3 asparagus spears.
- Roll each turkey cutlet, and secure with wooden toothpicks (as shown in the picture).
- Roll each turkey cutlet package in the crushed cornflakes, then place on a baking sheet.
- Season each roll with the seasoning salt, then generously drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the turkey has cooked fully and the juices are clear.
- Remove the wooden toothpicks before serving.
- Serve with a side salad and potatoes if you like!
You can make as many cutlets as you like…if you have 6 people to feed, use 6 cutlets and increase the ingredients as required.