Sheet Pan Pancake:
- 3 cups flour
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 apple, cut into thin slices
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the parchment paper lined sheet pan, and spread it out evenly. You can jiggle the pan to help you with this.
- Now it’s time to dress the top of the pancake.
- Layer on the slices of fresh apple.
- Mix together the 2 tsp of sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The top of the pancake should be lightly golden.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and let it rest for a couple of minutes.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the sheet pan pancake into 12 square servings.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
Keywords: sheet pan pancake, pancake, apple cinnamon pancake