Make this Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal the night before, and pop it in the oven first thing in the morning! You’ll have a hearty, healthy and delicious breakfast!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup homemade apple sauce (it can be chunky)
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats (quick oats work well too)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- cloves pinch of ground
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. Then stir in apple sauce.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Combine the egg mixture and oat mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in the raisins.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish. Then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Put the dish into a cold oven, and bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
Keywords: apple, apple recipe, apple oatmeal, baked oatmeal