This Apple Coffee Cake is a delicious cake for dessert, coffee dates with friends, or as a snacking cake! Delicious vanilla and apple flavours!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 3 apples (peeled and chopped)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your Bundt pan. You can either flour and butter your pan, or use a flour spray (this is my preferred method). Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped apples, cinnamon and brown sugar. Let the mixture sit while you combine the rest of the ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 of the milk. Repeat until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Place large spoonfuls of the cake batter around the bottom of the pan, followed with the apple mixture, and repeat until finished.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn the cake out onto a plate, and sprinkle with sugar.