This recipe for Airfryer Zucchini Fries is so simple and delicious! Made in less than 30 minutes and with just 5 ingredients, they’re perfect for busy weeknight suppers!
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- Cut the whole zucchini into 4 inch chunks. Then slice the zucchini pieces in half, then again into quarters, making them 1/2 inch wide pieces (the sticks should be roughly 4 inches long and a 1/2 inch wide). Trim off the seeded centres.
- In a bowl combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
- In a separate bowl melt the butter.
- Dip the zucchini pieces into the melted butter.
- Then roll them in the bread crumb mixture.
- Add the zucchini fries to the Airfryer basket, making sure not to fill it too full.
- Fry them for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with ranch dressing and enjoy!