Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are crunchy and delicious! Cauliflower florets are coated in buffalo hot sauce then tossed in panko bread crumbs before cooking, making them perfectly crunchy!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- coarse salt
- ranch dressing
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
- Cut the cauliflower into large florets. Place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the hot sauce and melted butter.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Let the mixture marinate for about 15 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
- Place the panko bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Season with a little coarse salt.
- Dip the cauliflower into the panko crumbs, making sure to coat them well.
- Place the cauliflower onto the airfryer baking tray, making sure not to lay them on top of each other. I like to cook this recipe in 2 batches so as not to overcrowd the cauliflower…they cook more evenly this way.
- Set your airfryer to 400 degrees and cook for 12-15 minutes. You want the bites to be cooked, but not browned.
- When the bites are done, you can drizzle them in more hot sauce.
- Serve with ranch dressing and carrot and celery sticks.
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower, cauliflower bites, cauliflower with panko