Cooked Ground Beef is a great staple to have on hand for your meal planning! Cook it ahead of time for easy meal assembly. Here are 6 Easy and Delicious Recipes with Ground Beef!
- 8 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- To a large skillet on medium-high heat, add the ground beef, onions, garlic and salt & pepper.
- As the beef cooks, use a spoon to break up the meat so it cooks evenly.
- Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink.
- Drain the fat.
- Now you can portion the meat into 1 – 2 lb portions and use accordingly.
- Category: Beef