- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Greek lemon or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp blueberry jelly
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Mix together the milk and quick oats, and cook. I cook mine in the microwave, but you can also cook them on the stove.
Putting it all together:
- Add the 1/4 cup of Greek lemon or vanilla yogurt on to the cooked oatmeal.
- Warm up the blueberry jelly, then drizzle the jelly over the yogurt.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest over the yogurt and oatmeal.
- Sprinkle with fresh blueberries and enjoy!