This Korean Beef is ready and on your table in 30 minutes or less! Sweet, spicy and delicious served over steamed rice.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- fresh ground pepper
- 6 green onions, sliced
- steamed rice
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef with the minced garlic.
- Once the ground beef is cooked, drain the fat.
- Then add the minced fresh ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, until the ginger is soft and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Serve over steamed rice and top with the sliced green onions.