With this 3 Ingredient Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip, you are just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes away from the most delicious fruit dip you’ve ever had.
- 2 cups of whipped whipping cream (NOTE: whip the whipping cream first before adding the remaining ingredients)
- 1 – 8 oz jar of marshmallow cream (fluff)
- 1 – 250 g package of spreadable strawberry cream cheese at room temperature
- Whip the whipping cream first before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Then using a mixer combine all of the ingredients, and beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: fruit dip, fruit fluff, marshmallow dip, marshmallow fluff