Make this 25 Minute Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner in less than 1 hour! One dish means dinner prep and clean up is quick and easy.
- 4 – 5 Italian sausages
- 5 medium potatoes
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 1 apple
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the sausages into 1 inch chunks.
- Cut the vegetables into 1 inch chunks.
- Toss the chopped vegetables in the olive oil, seasoning salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Lay out the sausage and vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- Category: Sheet Pan
Keywords: sheet pan dinner